Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Le workshop "on Multimedia information processing and RFID technology with applications to healthcare domain 2012", a été organisé dans le cadre du projet SYSAPA le 19 décembre 2012 à l'Institut MICA, Hanoi University of Science and Technology
The “Workshop on Multimedia information processing and RFID technology with applications in healthcare domain 2012” was organised on December 19th 2012, at MICA institute, Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
The workshop is organized in the framework of SYSAPA protocol project that belongs to the LOTUS international cooperation protocol in science and technology between France and Vietnam, in order to exchange research results of Vietnamese and French scientists (or “of the both countries”) .
Researchers from France (ENSEIRB-MATMECA Bordeaux, ENSEEIHT- INP Toulouse) and Vietnam (MICA-HUST, SEE-HUST) participated and contributed 10 presentations for the workshop. The presentations focus on issues of multimedia information processing and their applications in healthcare domain with the following topics:
• Audio signal processing,
• Image signal processing
• RFID technology, applications in healthcare domain.
- Program introduction - Dr Tran Do Dat, Director of Speech Com Department, MICA Institute
- Speech of representative of Hanoi University of Science and Technology HUST
- Presentation of ENSEIRB-MATMECA Engineer School of Bordeaux, France - Dr Anthony Ghiotto, ENSEIRB-MATMECA, Bordeaux, France
- Conception d'antennes de tags RFID passifs et d'un système actif bi-fréquence - Dr Anthony Ghiotto - ENSEIRB-MATMECA, Bordeaux, France
- La compatibilité électromagnétique dans le développement des systèmes embarqués - Pr Tan Hoa Vuong - Institut Polytechique de Toulouse, France
- Réduction de SER afin de modifier la signature radard des objets par le traitement des surfaces - Pr Tan Hoa Vuong - Institut Polytechique de Toulouse, France
10h45 - 11h55 - Coffee break
- Human posture recognition using human skeleton provided by Kinect sensor - Mme Dr LE Thi Lan, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- Sound classification for event detection - Dr Tran Do Dat, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- Image-Enhanced Capsule Endoscopy Preserving the Original Color Tones - Dr Vu Hai, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- Human detection and tracking in video - Mme Dr Tran Thi Thanh Hai, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- Identification by RFID technology, applications in smart rooms - Dr Nguyen Quoc Cuong, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- Development of MICA smart room - Dr Nguyen Viet Tung, MICA Institute, Hanoi
15h30-15h45: Coffee break
- Temporal video segmentation for gesture recognition - Pham Ngoc Hai, PhD student, MICA Institute, Hanoi
- A mail delivery robot based on room number plate recognition - Dr Dao Trung Kien, MICA Institute, Hanoi