Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Context: In today’s business setting, interest in the profitable exploitation of a firm’s technological assets, through technology transfer and applications, has intensified. MICA’s Technology Transfer and Applications Center (TTA) develops application-specific solutions for its customers in the research and scientific market.
TTA Center operates as a bridge between MICA Institute research Departments/groups and the business community. Through technology transfer, innovations may be incorporated into products and services that directly benefit Vietnamese society, as well as research and education at MICA Institute and Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
TTA Center's mission is to assist Vietnamese companies working in the field of information technology in innovation by:
With the aim to bring the research results to industry, theTTAC is divided into three main services developing the following activities:
Projects in progress
• Smart Patient Room (in cooperation with Speech Communication department, Computer Vision department and Pervasive Spaces & Interaction department)
• Visually impaired people assistance using multimodal technologies (in cooperation with Computer Vision department)
• Robot2Control (in cooperation with Speech Communication department)
• Smart Robot (in cooperation with Speech Communication department and Computer Vision department)
• Study and design of an UHF RFID reader (in cooperation with School of Electrical Engineering – HUST)