-Aug 2019: a paper on multi-short person re-identification has been accepted in Multimedia Tools and Applicaitions (ISI)
-Jul 2019: a paper on mathematical expression detection has been accepted in International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics (Scopus)
-Jun 2019: paper on PPE detection has been accepted for LQDTU-JICT journal
-May 2019: best student paper of MAPR 2019 conference
-Apr 2019: a projective Chirp Based Stair Representation and Detection from Monocular Images and Its Application for the Visually Impaired published in Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019(ISI, Q1)
-Jan 2019: 4 papers accepted for MAPR 2019 conference
- Nov 2018: paper on Crowdsourcing for botanical data collection towards to automatic plant identification has been published in Computers and Electronics in Agriculture (ISI), Volume 155, December 2018, Pages 412-425
- Aug 2018: co-organizer of CVIS 2019 Special Session on Computer Vision and Intelligent systems at the 11 th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2019)
- 19-25 Aug 2018: attending ICPR 2018 conference in Beijing, China.
- Aug 2018: paper on human activity recognition based on most informative joints and covariance descriptors has been accepted for 2018 10th International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2018)
- Aug 2018: paper on object fitting has been accepted for International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics (Scopus)
- July 2018: paper on images-to-images person re-identification has been accepted for International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics (Scopus)
- April 2018: paper on multimodal human activity recognition has been accepted for ICPR 2018
- March 2018: paper on germination rate estimation based on computer vision has been accepted for MAPR 2018, best paper award
- March 2018: paper on multishot re-identification has been accepted for MAPR 2018
- Dec 2017: paper on image-to-video person re-identification has been accepted for ACIIDS 2018
- Oct 2017: become Editorial Board Member of IET Computer Vision journal.
- Oct 2017: paper on semantic region segmentation has been accepted for Journal of Information and Telecommunication (TJIT), Taylor & Francis
- Sept 2017: new project on hand gesture representation funded by AFOS, US
- Sept 2017: paper on mathematical expression recognition has been accepted for NICS 2017
- Aug 2017: paper on plant identification accepted for CVPR session, KSE, 2017, Hue, VietNam
- Aug 2017: new Nafosted project on activity recognition has been accepted
- May 2017: paper on object tracking has been accepted for Informatica, ISSN: 0350-5596 (Emerging SCI)
- May 2017: paper on fall detection using multiple Kinects have been accepted for Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine (ISI), Elsevier
- Mar 2017: defense of our PhD student Pham Thanh Thuy
- Dec 2016: paper on fusion of leaf and flower for plant identification 9th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS), Japan, 2017
- Nov 2016: paper on person-reidentification has been accepted for Image and Vision Computing journal
- Oct 2016: paper on fusion of WiFi and visual signals for person tracking accepted for 7th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2016), HoChiMinh, Vietnam.
- Sept 2016: paper on HyperSpectral Imaging System for Rice Seed Varietal Purity Inspection accepted for 12th IEEE- RIVF'16, Hanoi, VietNam, 2016.
- Aug 2016: two papers on human localization and navigation accepted for ICARCV'16, Phuket, Thailand, 2016.
- Aug 2016: paper on hand posture recognition accepted for ICTA, 2016.
- Aug 2016: paper on saliency-based person re-identification accepted for PR4MCA, KSE 2016.
- July 2016: paper on obstacle detection and warning from Kinect accepted for Vietnam Journal of Computer Science, Springer
- May 2016: paper on feature extraction for person re-identification accepted for International Journal On Advances in Systems and Measurements
- May 2016: paper on 3D object detection and fitting accepted for International Conference on Communications and Electronics (ICCE 2016)
- May 2016: Invited talk at RISE workshop.
- Mar 2016: Invited talk at KDE lab openday.
- Mar 2016: Participation to the 8th ACIIDS.
- Mar 2016: New dataset for human re-identification is availale for research purspose. See more information at Dataset of 20 people and 40 people
- 25th Feb 2016: Defense of my Master student Van-Nam Hoang with the thesis title "Difficult situations recognition for visual-impaired aid using mobile Kinect"
- Dec 2015: paper on boat detection accepted for 15th international Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC 2016)
- Nov 2015: paper accepted for 8th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2016)
- Oct 2015: poster accepted for doctoral consortium at ACPR 2015, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Oct 2015: a paper on obstacle detection using Kinect accepted for Journal of Sensors
- Oct 2015: participation to RCCIE 2015, Hanoi, VietNam
- Oct 2015: participation to KSE 2015, Rex hotel, Ho Chi Minh city, VietNam
- Sept 2015: participation to NICS 2015, Ho Chi Minh city, VietNam
- Aug 2015: a paper on obstacle detection using Kinect accepted for NICS 2015
- Aug 2015: a paper on multi-organ plant identification for RCCIE 2015
- July 2015: 3 papers accepted in PR4MCA workshop in conjunction with KSE 2015, one paper has been chosen as best paper of the workshop
- July 2015: a paper on multi-organ plant identification for CLEF 2015 Working Notes proceedings
- May 2015: a paper on cow detection and tracking accepted for EUSIPCO (Nice, France)
- May 2015: a paper on person re-identification accepted for UBICOMM 2025, Nice, France. This paper has been selected for IARIA Journals
- May 2015: a paper on leaf-based plant identification accepted for EMR - ICMR 2025, Shanghai, China
- 5th of May to 8 of May 2015: participation to FG 2015, Slovenia
- Jan, 2015: 1 paper on hand posture recognition accepted for FG 2015, Slovenia
- December, 2014: participation to SoICT conference, Hanoi, Vietnam
- October, 2014: 1 paper on plant identification accepted for SoICT 2014
- 10th September, 2014: 1 paper on abnormal event detection accepted Springer book ("Some Current Advanced Researches on Information and Computer Science in Vietnam. Post-proceedings of The First NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science"
- September, 2014: 1 paper on Vietnamese medicinal plant retrieval accepted at RCCIE conference, 1 paper on hand gesture recognition accepted at iHCI conference, Paris, France
- August, 2014: participation to ICCE 2014 conference, Da Nang, Vietnam
- August, 2014: 1 paper accepted at ATC 2014
- July, 2014: 1 paper accepted at KSE 2014