September 2013 - Present
PhD Student at HUST.
September 2017 - Present
Lecturer at EPU.
July 2013 - August 2017.
Lecturer at HNIVC
July 2003 - August 2013.
Researcher at IMI Holding.
Lecturer at VNU-UET.
PhDs in Automatic Control System at International Research Institute MICA HUST - CNRS/UMI - 2954 - INP Grenoble.
Ph.D Title:: Dynamic hand gesture recognition using RGB-D images for Human Machine Interaction.
1. Dr.Hai Vu (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Homepage)
2. Dr.Thanh-Hai Tran (Email: email@example.com; Homepage)
Master in Instrumentation and Automatic Control System - HUST.
Bachelor of Engineer in Instrumentation and Industrial Informatics - HUST.
Update soon ...
1. Huong-Giang Doan, Van-Toi Nguyen, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2016). A combination of user-guide scheme and kernel descriptor on rgb-d data for robust and realtime hand posture recognition, Journal of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence (EAAI Journal), Elsevier, ISSN: 0952-1976, vol. 49, no. C, pp. 103-113, 2016.pdf
In Domestic Journal (with review)
1. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2017). Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition using cyclical patterns of hand movement and its applications, Journal of Science and Technology (JST2017), Technical Universities, pp. 134-139, Viet Nam, Jun, 2017.
In International Conference Proceeding (with review)
1.Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, Thanh-Hai Tran, and Eric Castelli. (2015). Improvements of RGBD hand posture recognition using an user-guide scheme, in the proceeding of the 7th IEEE International Conference on CIS-RAM 2015, ISSN 2326-8123, ISBN 978-1-4673-7338-8, DOI 10.1109/ICCIS.2015.7274-542, pp.24-29, 2015.pdf
2. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2015). Recognition of hand gestures from cyclic hand movements using spatial-temporal features, in the proceeding of the Sixth IEEE International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2015), Hue City, Vietnam, ISBN 978-1-4503-3843-1, pp. 260-267, 2015.pdf
.3. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2016). Phase Synchronization in a Manifold Space for Recognizing Dynamic Hand Gestures from Periodic Image Sequence, in the proceeding of the 12th IEEE-RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies, ISBN 978-1-5090-4134-3, pp. 163 - 168, Hanoi, VietNam, 2016.pdf
4. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2017). Dynamic hand gesture recognition from cyclical hand pattern, to appear in proceeding of The fifteenth IAPR International Conference on Machine Vision Applications (MVA2017), pp. 84-87, Nagoya, Japan, May 8-12, 2017.
. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2017). New Cyclical Pattern and Temporal-Spatial Representation for Robust Dynamic Hand Gesture Recognition, at Doctoral Consortium of the IEEE FG’17 (appear on the IEEE FG’17 website), Washington DC, USA, May 30- Jun 03, 2017.
1. Huong-Giang Doan, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2014). Ultilizing Depth Image from Kinect sensor: Error Analysis and Its Application, in the proceeding of the 7th Vietnamese Conference on FAIR 2014, ThaiNguyen, VietNam, ISBN: 978-604-913-300-8, pp. 216-222, 2014.pdf
2. Huong-Giang Doan, Duy Anh Vu, Hai Vu, and Thanh-Hai Tran. (2015). Dynamic hand gesture recognition utilizes spatial-temporal features, in the proceeding of the 8th Vietnamese Conference on FAIR, Hanoi, VietNam, ISBN: 978-604-913-397-8, pp. 257-267, 2015.pdf
1. Robust dynamic hand gestures recognition for human machine interaction using multimodal features and manifold learning, 2017-2019.
2. Understanding Human Daily Life Activities from Egocentric Vision Using Advanced Technologies of Deep Learning, nafosted project, 2018-2021.
3. Dynamic hand gesture recognition using RGB-D images for Human Machine Interaction, Ph.D. Candidate, HUST, Hanoi, Vietnam, 2013-2017.
4. Controlling home appliances using multimodal technologies (hand gestures, voice, mobile phone), R&D Project funded by Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2016-2017.
5. Dynamic hand gesture recognition using Kinect sensor, application in controlling home appliances, R&D Project funded by Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2013-2014.
6. Research, design, and development of an industrial X-ray source controlling system, R&D Project funded by Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, 2008-2009.
7. Research, design, and development of a rice sorting system using IR camera, R&D Project funded by Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, 2007-2008.